I have enjoyed working on this final project.
♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ Plan with care, create with delight, MagicSchool helps ideas take flight! ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬ Exploring MagicSchool Lesson Plan: An AI Tool Designed to Support Educators I discovered MagicSchool 🔗 , an AI tool that helps educators create lesson plans quickly and efficiently. I explored the Lesson Plan Creator by designing a lesson for my 5th grade Italian class , where students learn the language through music and theatre . The lesson focused on learning the days of the week in Italian with a final performance in which students sing the Italian song entitled " SETTE MONDI: SEVEN WORLDS " 🔗accompanied by visual art projects, audio and video recordings, a short podcast, and a simple choreography . I entered the learning standards I wanted to address, added a brief description of what my students would have learned throughout the unit, and clicked Create . MagicSchool generated a complete lesson plan that gave me new ideas and a great starting point for my project! ♬♬♬♬♬♬...

Comments
Post a Comment